I have been stitching up a little storm. I don't have pictures, unfortunately, at this time since it is for a Christmas present and there are a few in the gift exchange group that read my blog and it's a secret!! And it is not finish-finished. I will post once gifted.
I am going to work on non-present stitching today and will post progress pictures in the next few days or so. I think today, with the wicked hot weather, I will work on a the snowman ornament in the previous post...do you think it will aid in a cool down?
I also am anxious to get more done on my Birds Of A Feather by With Thy Needle & Thread...it's the mystery sampler on so many of the blogs in my blogroll and others, I'm sure. It is a wicked fun stitch and I am really enjoying it thus far, even though I am just on the border.
I have been reading some too. If you are a reader, check out these:
- Secret Garden by Sarah Addison Allen (really good, easy read)
- Die For You by Lisa Unger
- Heart Full of Lies by Ann Rule (based on true crime - wicked good)
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen (also really good...now a movie too - haven't seen, it's on my list)
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer (author of the Twilight series) It is an awesome book - loved it!
- By Kate Jacobs - loved all of them. I read Comfort Food first and really liked it, then I read the knit series: The Friday Night Knitting Season, Knit Two and Knit the Season
- Bone By Bone by Carol O'Connell (super book, a must read in my opinion)
What am I currently sticking my nose into? The Shack by William P. Young...it's a read that is very though provoking. I am almost done and then who knows what is next...the stacks are tall.
Thanks for being a follower, stalker, occasional reader...comments are appreciated. It's kinda cool to know people actually are interested in what I have to type. I did have a follower drop off - thought that would bother me a bit, but not so much. I do wonder why...No matter where you are, I hope your weather is great, you needle is threaded and you enjoy each stitch!