Saturday, March 31, 2012

Whew...better times are on the horizon!

Thanks for the thoughts, prayers and well wishes for my mom, my sisters and me. My mom has finally moved to the in-patient therapy floor last Wednesday. She is doing okay...definitely needs therapy and we are hoping she will be able to go home as she longs to do. I did get my stitching out last weekend for about an hour. I have spent lots of time reading while at the hospital - first two books of the Hunger Games trilogy read...and a couple other books from the pile.

Hope all is going well with my blog buddies!! Thanks again for keeping us in your thoughts - it sure helps.

Stitch happy, stitch lots...hugs,

Sherry :0)

3 comments:

  1. It's good to hear things are improving for your mom. I will continue to send prayers for her recovery. Hope you are taking care of yourself during all the stress and worry. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your mom is doing better - sending prayers for her continued recovery.

    I saw the Hunger Games this weekend - long but good. The book, like is almost always the case, was better.

    See you next month at guild!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your Mom's doing better

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog and comment! I read each and every one and appreciate them all. They make me smile!